If you are a fan of the Cherry Blossom candy bar, you’ll love this smoothie, packed with sweet cherries, peanut and coconut flavors. Add a scoop of your favorite protein powder and you’ve got a full meal in a glass. This recipe will make one large (about two cups) or two smaller snack size smoothies.
- 1 cup frozen dark sweet cherries (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup vanilla cultured coconut milk
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk beverage (I used So Delicious brand)
- 1 tbsp all-natural, unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp coconut extract
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 packet stevia, or sweetener of choice
Toss everything into the blender on a high setting until everything is creamy.